[As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX) [As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX)

Yep...

Just wins. nuff said.

*Blind* *Blind*

Wow.

I really enjoyed this, as said before a few synth issues, but no big issue at all, the song was well made, mastered, and well done.

Keep it up.

Jurian responds:

Thank you very much.:)

Try Try

Agree with the last review.

I agree with everything the last review says, only i like the unstructured part, i have a song or 2 myself that aren't too structured but sound good.

I Shouldn't Fall In Love I Shouldn't Fall In Love

Wow.

Amazingly done, i don't think ill have to write an essay either, most of my thoughts were said in that one.

Keep up the good work man, you did and excellent job on this, don't let me down on any new songs ok?

Great work.

jnry3 responds:

I'll do what it takes to not disappoint. ;)

Thank you for the compliment! Deeply appreciated it! ^_^

Trance Party(Beta) Trance Party(Beta)

Wow

Nice song...just...FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTINUE IT...i got clinically depressed after it just cut off like that..(metaphorically speaking)....

I don't see much wrong if anything with this, keep it up.

&amp;gt;/|Anthem of Night|\&amp;lt; >/|Anthem of Night|\<

Very Nice

Very nice work, good instruments used and they practically fit perfectly.

I don't know how it only got rated a 3.6 should be 4+ jeez..lol
only downside i see, which was probably the fault of my speakers, but the piano sounded off tune a couple times...but most likely my speakers, they're not grand.

But enough of that i'm sure your sister loved that, and great job 5/5

Den of the Lion Den of the Lion

Where's The Lion!?

Actually got me wondering where the lion was int he den so i didnt wlak into it and get it very angry at me.

Very nice work, only downside to it is the fact that it chops off at the end, the score would've been 9 :P but that chop kinda is just a small simple mistake that could be easily taken care of

Suspended-3rd-Chord responds:

hmm really? the piano melody finished in the end and the glass riff finished, i personally thought it looped well(there is supposed to be a dramatic ending to loops)..or did you mean it was too short overall?

hey thanks a lot for the review man, i 'llstill take the 8, its a good score :D appreciate it man

Distorted Euphoria Distorted Euphoria

It's alright

Sounds pretty well

Got quite varied and everything as it went
The digital bass sound kinda got to me though, idk what it is about it but it just got too tedious.

Anyway good work!

(and if you want, check out my music sometime)

-Greeksta's2ndTrance- -Greeksta's2ndTrance-

sweet.

wow, kept my foot tapping all the way through, wow, you were kinda right i can get some inspiration from you..i started a new project...but...cant go on with it lol, anyway freakin awesome song, 5 out of 5 from me!

Greeksta-69 responds:

lol well you will think of something man , THANKS FOR THE REVIEW! I appreciate it man and if you need some reviews just hit me up :)

Greeksta

&amp;lt;epic&amp;gt; <epic>

Fits the title.

Epic Indeed, the build up was very well done, mad eme feel like i was staring down an army, lol. good song, keep up the work